Today, I went to City Square Mall with my family. The mall is located opposite my house so it is just took a minute of walking to reach the mall. My sister had tuition today, but we went there earlier to explore the mall since my sister and I completed all our homework for that day. We went there for our lunch first. We decided to go to KOPITIAM located on the fourth floor of the mall.
The KOPITIAM was very big. The ceiling was very high. Since it is in the afternoon, light can enter from the side of the KOPITIAM. This is probably City Square Mall trying to continue its name as Singapore's first eco-mall. With the light entering from the side they can switch on less lights than normal. After finishing my scrumptious lunch, our family headed downstairs towards Timezone, an arcade in the mall.
We decided to walk slowly down the escalators to let our food be digested. On the way we walked past Comics Connection. The shop sells not only a wide variety of comics but also cards, toys, collectibles and a lot of other things! Sometimes, I would buy a comic for myself from the shop.
When we reached basement two, we walked past POPULAR bookstore. Like other POPULAR bookstores, this store sells a wide variety of books, from assessment books to fairy tales. During the days before the exams, I would go to the bookstore and read the assessment books to get study notes for free! Therefore I like POPULAR a lot since it always let me get high marks for my exams.
Finally, I reached Timezone, the fun-filled arcade. Even though this Timezone arcade would be considered as small to the other Timezone arcades it is still full of fun and exciting games. One of my favorite games is the roller coaster ride. It is located at the entrance of the arcade and it is very fun. The ride will feel like a real roller coaster and you would be able to feel the wind rushing at your face.

No comments:
Post a Comment